Friday, December 26, 2014

Insomnia Strikes Again...

When I can't sleep, I Gimp...  For those who don't know me, if I don't have a regular routine (aka an 8 am - 5 pm job or something of this sorts), I tend to not sleep.  My brain kicks into overdrive when I have no obligations. While most adjuncts are currently enjoying their winter breaks, I'm freaking out at home.  Now, I know I should be booking shoots and making headpieces which I'll do--eventually.  However, I'm obsessing over older images and editing them.  Too many ideas and such little time!  After the semester starts, I'll hopefully find time to create and post more digital treats, but just in case...  I'm having at it now!

Birth of Spring
Model:  Chanelle Culler

Ⓒ All Rights Reserved - Jeannie Wheeler (aka Jeannie Nadja) 2014 

No comments:

Post a Comment